Sunday, July 17, 2011

No Flats

After replacing two tires within 55 miles because of a massive cut from glass, today's ride was a pleasure. Considering that my training load is very negative, I was actually able to increase my CTL while not making my TSB more negative. Now to maintain that balance. Two climbs up Newport Coast with the second one pushing fairly hard (for me). http://app.strava.com/rides/956073# shows the ride. Here's the profile from SportTracks, one of my favorite analysis programs.















The Cool Breeze Century is about a month away and I plan on doing the double metric (125 miles). That will be my first attempt at that distance and I'm clearly focused on the task at hand. I sure hope my riding partner for the Double Metric, Lee Berman is as focused as I am. It seems that lately he spends more time at Disneyland than anything else.

But I digress. Actually, I'll end it here. Lots more interesting stuff to write about another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment