Monday, July 18, 2011

But What About The Bubbles

I've posted a couple of cycling stories but nothing about my SCUBA adventures, mainly because I haven't been diving much lately. It's no one's fault but my own really.

I've seen some amazing things underwater, especially at night. I need to get back into it and I may have to talk myself into going diving more often than a couple of times a year. The Southern California coast offers excellent diving both right off the coast, the Channel Islands, oil rigs and even some challenging ship wrecks.

There's no doubt I'm a warm water diver, who isn't. But I don't have issues with colder water until it drops below 50F. That's where I draw the line. So I guess I need to replace the underwater lights that were previously stolen and get my butt down to the shoreline. Somewhere there are critters waiting to be spotted in the most unusual habitats.

Can you see me now? Catalina Island at about 110ft of water.
My air tanks are full, are there any excuses left?

No comments:

Post a Comment